Monday, July 23, 2007

Getting social!

This summer I have worked very hard to get together with people I don't see often but care about deeply. I can't really entertain at my house, because I can't get it reasonably clean. So I've been organizing outings with friends and so far I've had people join me at several outdoor concerts at our local library, go to an outdoor presentation of a Shakespeare play, go to the county fair, and meet at various parks. We even had our neighbors over, but sat on the front (relatively clean) porch. I'm working on getting the inside clean, but that's not happening anytime soon since there is so much work needing to be done. I am in a kind of fatigue remission again, and I know from past experience that I can't count on my health once fall comes around and I'm working again and it gets dark earlier and earlier. So I am trying to be with my friends during the summer when I have time to take naps when I need them and still have time to be social with my buds.

No comments: