Wednesday, July 18, 2007

It's been awhile

I have had many computer problems, but hopefully they are resolved or are resolving. I have been busy taking classes and learning teaching strategies. I've also taken advantage of my time off work to get together with the friends I don't get to see very often during the school year. I've been cleaning my house for hours each day, trying to get it to the point where it is reasonably close to the way it should be so that I can continue to live here comfortably. Since I am the only one in my family of 5 that is bothered by clutter, I've been unable to communicate effectively with them about how important order is to me. I've tried to enlist their help, but although they say they will do things, they don't follow through so for now I am doing everything myself. I can keep up with the daily things and make very slight forward progress in cleaning and organizing. However, all the time that I spend on that makes it impossible to fit in the studying and writing I really want to be doing. I don't like spending my time on things many people could do at the expense of losing that time that could be used for things only I could do. But I have no solution figured out yet.

No comments: