Wednesday, August 8, 2007

busy with work

I'm trying to get lots done for my company before I start back to work later this month. I have a lot of ideas and things I would like to do and follow up on, but that means I don't have time for the continuing education I wanted to do or the projects at home that I needed to finish so I don't go nuts surrounded by clutter and the feeling of never being finished with anything. I haven't been walking as much since I hurt my ankle, but I am doing my physical therapy exercises daily. I hope to get a pedometer that works soon, but summer's going by fast and I won't be walking much in the fall and winter so even if I finally get one that works it may not get much use for awhile.
I had conferences last week and this week for 2 days each. I have a full day conference out of state later this month, and another conference for a few days in September. There's so much I want to do, but I can't get everything done. All the cleaning and organizing I did has been wiped out by my family. It only took them a few days to un-do my work and surround me with clutter and chaos. That makes me very depressed.

No comments: